5 Exotic beaches in Algarve to explore with a Portugal visa
The Iberian country, Portugal is home to some of the most resplendent tourist destinations in the world. Algarve is one such vibrant location which draws thousands of tourists. The Beaches in Algarve are a primary attraction which boasts of sun-kissed shorelines, varied marine life & much more.
Other alluring aspects of the beautiful Algarve, Portugal include gorgeous islands, hand-painted pottery, tin-glazed ceramic tiles, Azulejos & more. While you are exploring Algarve, don’t miss the beguiling restaurants & mouth-watering dishes. These mostly include seafood & other meat-based gastronomical delights.
Some of the most beautiful beaches in Algarve Portugal are Odeceixe, Bordeira, Rocha, Marinha & Manta Rota. You can relax & have a gala time with your friends or family. So, apply for Portugal visa & visit Algarve to make memories for life.
5 Must-Visit Beaches In Algarve with a Portugal Schengen visa
Here are 5 top-notch Beaches in Algarve to relish scenic views with loved ones:
Praia de Odeceixe – One of the Best Beaches in the Algarve
- The Odeceixe beach offers long stretches of sand. Tourists & visitors can enjoy relaxing walks with their loved ones while enjoying the low tides.
- The rugged cliffs provide a spectacular backdrop to the gorgeous beach.
- This beach is preferred by families & kids. It promises a peaceful riverside for kids & adventure activities for adults in the sea.
- The beach has an exclusive surf school & eateries. You can also stroll through the beautiful village of Odeceixe & its beguiling roads.
Ilha de Tavira – Ranks among the most beautiful beaches in Algarve Portugal
- The picturesque beach of Ilha is located on the eastern coast of Algarve.
- Primary attractions of this beach include estuaries & sandy islands nearby.
- You can also discover the Parque Natural Ria de Formosa which houses habitats or rare marine & bird species.
- Children can enjoy paddling in the lagoons while adults can savor some lip-smacking beverages in beach side bars.
Bordeira Beach – One of the offbeat Beaches in Algarve
- If you prefer relaxing getaways, then head over to the scenic Bordeira Beach in Algarve, Portugal.
- This beach is situated on the southwestern side of Vicentine Coast Natural Park & has a 3-km long shoreline.
- The nearby villages of Carrapateira & Bordeira also serve as tourist attractions for sybarites.
- The rugged cliffs & sand dunes make for an ideal backdrop. An ancient pine tree forest behind the beach draws nature-lovers to explore flora & fauna.
Praia da Marinha – A Photogenic beach in Algarve, Portugal
- The captivating beach of Praia da Marinha is located on the southern coast of Algarve.
- With spell-binding limestone rock stacks & colorful cliffs, Praia da Marinha offers a striking backdrop for photography enthusiasts.
- A popular tourist attraction of this beach is Marinha. This place includes intriguing caves, towering pinnacles, cliffs & crevasses.
- Another interesting thing to do on this beach is taking the scenic walk from Praia Vale Centianes. The walk primarily consists of going along clifftops & is 5.6 km long.
Praia da Falésia – Relish Scenic views with loved ones
- This beach ranks among the Best Beaches in Algarve. The Praia da Falésia beach has a 10km long strip of sand ideal for walks.
- As you stroll through this sandy beach, witness the alluring cliffs colored in different colors. These exquisite cliffs are formed by weather phenomenon & result in enigmatic shapes.
- This beach receives high footfall during the summer, but the 3km shore ensures that visitors find enough space to relax on the sun-kissed beach.
- The cliffs also house rare seaside plants attracting botanists & visitors alike
Apart from these Beaches in Algarve, you can also explore famous tourist attractions such as the Church of São Lourenço, Cape St. Vincent & Arco da Vila. So, grab a Portugal Schengen visa & embark on a momentous journey to Algarve with loved ones.