New Year’s Eve Portugal 2019- Luxuriate with your Loved ones
New year festivities call for a time to reflect on the past year while promising to make the new one exciting and eventful. The best way to do this is to head out to an enchanting place where you can spend some wonderful time with your loved ones.
The New Year’s Eve in Portugal 2019 offers you the best of everything: Enchanting sceneries‚ mellow weather‚ serene coastal breeze & grand parties. So whether you are a partier or prefer to enjoy quality time with someone special, this Iberian country has something for everyone.
Grab a Portugal visa and head out to this wonderful new year’s eve party and create beautiful memories with your loved ones.
What to expect in this new year’s eve in Portugal 2019:
Portugal has a plethora of new year’s eve events for partiers and sybarites spreading across varied locations. Here are some exotic venues and events for the new year’s eve in Portugal 2019:
This coastal capital city is a dream destination for your Portugal holiday on this new year’s eve. Historical places will be decked up with Christmas decorations. If you are a shopaholic, then Alfama is the place to be. Sao Vicente and Mouraria are wonderful places where you can make some new friends while celebrating your new year’s eve. Some of the events are:
- Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio) – This place will be filled with partiers and those people who love fireworks.
- Ferroviário — New Year’s Eve Party – A cozy rooftop bar to relax and have a good drink as you ring in this new year with your friends or family.
- An exciting event at porto bay liberdade for this New year’s eve in Portugal 2019.
- New year’s eve party in Belém.
Spend your new year’s eve in this classic venue which boasts of world heritage sites. Parties will also be organised on the water. You can have a unique experience of boat rides while having a glass of champagne with your loved ones. Some upcoming events in Porto on new year’s eve include.
- Ace Ventura – Fusion Gathering X Years in Porto – Ace venture will be churning out wonderful music for this event,
- New year’s eve party at Avenida dos Aliados in Porto – A magical event combining music, fireworks and early-morning revelry.
This is another popular destination where you can enjoy spectacular fireworks. The best part is that the hotels provide plenty of holiday packages for every budget. The most sought after places for these packages are Lagos, Faro, Albufeira etc. You can have an amazing dinner with your family in these exquisite places. Some of the events for this new year’s eve Portugal 2019 are:
- New Year’s Eve in Albufeira – Albufeira Carpe Nox: Albufeira will host a multi-sensory show involving different elements of Praia dos Pescadores.The event will feature pyrotechnics, synchronized aerobics, sea and land lighting, and spectacular concerts on a stage specifically designed for the event.
- New Year’s Eve at Dano’s – If you are a foodie, then you should definitely celebrate your new year’s eve with friends or family at this exquisite restaurant for a lip-smacking experience.
Nazaré is one of the most popular destinations for New year’s eve. It draws thousands of people from all over the world for its enthralling fireworks. The party starts from December 30th and goes on till January 1st. This will ensure that you get ample time to enjoy with your family or friends. Major highlights include:
- Several stages will be set up along the boardwalk so that people can enjoy the fireworks.
- Sítio da Nazaré(the town’s highest point) will be decked up to ensure that you get the best view of such amazing fireworks.
- Did you know that the island of medeira is a Guinness record holder for their incredible fireworks display? Head over to this beautiful island to enjoy a surreal experience with your close ones.
The new year’s eve Portugal 2019 is not limited to these places only. There are other fantastic locations and exciting events where you can have a great time. Apply a visa for Portugal and plan your itinerary accordingly so that you can enjoy every second of this once in a lifetime new year’s eve in Portugal 2019.